WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY
YourNewSmile.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy. When using this website you may be asked to provide information by which you can be identified but you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone number
- Mobile telephone number
- Email address
- Post Code
- The services you require or how we can help you
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use your information to understand your needs, improve our products and services, and keep our records up to date. We accept this as your consent allowing us to contact you to see how we can help you further.
We may occasionally send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting to the email address you have provided. From time to time we may also use your data to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes. The feedback you provide will help us customise our website.
To ensure your details remain secure and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have procedures in place to protect the information we collect online. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you fill in a form on our website, click the box to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not share your data with third-parties unless absolutely necessary. Instances may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner practices in your area that will be carrying out your consultation and treatment.
- Where we are required to by law.
You may change your mind at any time by writing to us or sending an email to email@example.com